Monday 27 May 2013

Release - on passing

My mother passed yesterday...


She will be missed but not forgotten....



As I connected with her... these were her words... 







Do not think I left you
For I am by your side
In ways I could not be before
However hard I tried

I come to you in thoughts and dreams
To let you know I'm here
Although you cannot see my face
I'm always close my dear

Do not sit and cry for me
I'm in a wondrous place
Were I can sing and I can dance
Where all is peace and grace

I sit in gardens rich with scent
Of flowers sweet and bright
And I will come to sit with you
In days both dark and light

I'm grateful for the time we spent
The laughter and the tears
The easy and the harder times
We had through all those years

Now I'm high above the world
I understand what's true

Forgiving every human flaw

I send my love to you

I wish for you the greatest dreams

And pray they all come true

For you are all my legacy

I give this world to you

Count your blessings large and small
With a party for each one
For there is much to celebrate
And its time you had some fun

And know that I will watch and wait
Until the time is right
For you to come and join me here
In all this love and light

Then I will take your hand again
And guide you past the sky
Release the limits of the earth
And teach you how to fly
 





1 comment: