Thursday 23 May 2013

Connection - campfire

Today I would like to share with you how I talk to my guides, the parts of me in conflict and my past life characters.. I do it at a campfire.. 

As a child I was not aware of any psychic ability just a yearning to know.. but now I have learnt to listen... and it has brought me such wisdom that I would like you to know how... it may not work for everyone.. but it may work for some people and that will make it worth writing ...


During my work with various therapies I have become aware that there are parts of me... like my inner child... and my rebellious teenager... who sometimes sabotage my progress forward because they are pulling in a different direction.. part of me wants to go one way and part of me says no... believing that it is too scarey or too difficult... it stops me making changes that are for my highest good..

I have also searched for the root causes of my present behaviour and sometimes found these to be past lives.. each one connecting with a me from many years ago... with confused thinking about something that happened.. something so big... that it was unresolved... and carried with me until this lifetime..

As I discovered these parts I wanted to explore their truth... and how it was different from my own.. I wanted a place to talk.. so just as was done in many traditions... I choose a campfire as a place to sit and discuss or old and deep issues.. a campfire of loving acceptance.. 

I have learnt to use my imagination.. to trust what I find.. I cannot get it wrong for it is not something that can be judged by others... my campfire has become my special place.. and if this is possible for me... then it is possible for you... and this is how to do it..

First sit it in the quiet... or lie in your bed,  breathe deeply and relax.. focus on your heart area and trust your inner knowing..  begin to imagine a place... to see or feel a fire.. Then notice the seating around it.. Take time to make it clear.. take time to make it safe.. To do this you might want to imagine a protector... maybe an animal.. or an angel.. someone who allows you to feel secure and safe to let go.. A protective bubble over the area will mean that only those invited can come.. for this is your campfire and can be created to be perfect for you..

Then bring wisdom.. for me this is guides. .ones you already know or new ones you would like to know.. just begin by asking who its there.. then trusting what comes.. however strange.. :-) it may be an animal. My first was a dragon with a great sense of humor who wanted to singe anyone who gave me trouble.. so no one did! You might imagine a red Indian.. or an angel.. or anyone else with wisdom to share... trust what comes and over time you will discover you have made a connection with your own invisible friend... who is always with you... and is an amazing source of wisdom...

If at any point they cannot answer your question..ask who will step forward to answer it for you.. and make another new friend..


When the scene is set you can begin to use it.. go there often and let it become more real for you.. if you struggle to visualize then just feel or know it is there.. if you find yourself thinking...  you may be in your head.. so drop your attention to your heart.. if you cannot go there or struggle to start or focus... ask someone real (in a physical body) that you trust to hold the space for you.. to be in the room while you travel.. Print this out so they can help guide you to breathe.. relax.. listen to your heart and trust your imagination...

So enjoy your traveling to this special place.. bring the ones who have the answers... to your big or small questions... your own inner child, teenager, past life characters, guides, ask your questions.. resolve your issues and talk.. aloud if you can... silently if you can't.. 

And have fun.. bring laughter when you can.. the tears will come too as you release long held beliefs and fears.. As all your questions are answered and your deepest truth revealed..

Also see these postings on this blog
Acceptance - up on high
Power - inner
Connection - sharing 

No comments:

Post a Comment