Tuesday 21 May 2013

Acceptance - it is perfect

Part Definition:- the fact or state of being accepted or acceptable

I woke this morning with the phrase 'it is perfect' running through my mind and it reaching my heart.. So I looked back into my past and checked if that was true..

As I looked over each event I noticed that I had tried to understand it at the time...but been confused... and the memories I still held onto the most tightly were the most confusing ones...
where everyone and everything seemed difficult or just plain confusing.. .the past certainly didn't seem perfect when it was happeing .. I realised I had concluded that we were all getting it wrong.. but what if it was all perfect... what if we were all getting it right? 

Before we came to this planet.. into  this body.. we sat in a group with other souls (our soul family) and made some choices.. we decided what we wanted to learn and experience when we arrived on planet earth... and each of us chose the part we would play in this learning... as our lives unfolded together in our human bodies.. between us we wrote the names of each scene while still keeping choices on how our parts would be played.. It was written deep in our hearts.. in our unconscious and lost to our awareness.. lost to our conscious mind.. We carried it as a knowing.. but forgot we knew.. but we followed the plan anyway because it quietly guided our path...

And in this plan some of the oldest strongest and bravest souls volunteered to play the baddie..for the growth of us all they took this part.. they choose it for the common good.. Even though they knew it may take many years to work through the damage that it would do to their souls..knowing that the darkness they would hold... may take lifetimes of struggle to release.. I too chose this several times and only in this lifetime am I releasing what I a have carried... only now with all I know... have I found enough forgiveness to forgive myself...

So each of the players played their parts in the stories that unfolded..and with the help of the darkness of the baddies... with them as shadow so the light could be seen... others saw the light and moved towards it.. they faced great challenges and learnt great lessons through the struggle.. through the challenges... they needed the diversity to know who they were...

And it all unfolded exactly as it was agreed.. every scene was played.. every story told and every lesson learnt..

And it was all perfect.. everyone and everything was perfect.. it unfolded exactly as it should..and from up high the perfection was noticed and watched with love and a gentle kind smile..  All reasons were understood.. for from here all perfection and its purpose could be seen and was known..

And just as the past unfolded just as it was meant to.. followed the agreed plan.. the present is unfolding around us.. each of us playing our parts for our own growth... and for the growth of those we meet and come to know..

So look into your past with the phrase everything was perfect held in your mind and heart and watch it melt away pain and misunderstanding..replacing them with acceptance and gratitude..wonder and amazement..forgiveness and love...

Then look around at what is happening in your life right now and notice the perfection of it all..thank all your teachers for helping you to learn.. for pushing you outside your comfort zone to a place of learning and growth.. the goodies.. the baddies... and everyone between... for playing their parts so perfectly as life unfolded around us all... 

It has always been perfect...we have always been perfect... all of us with all our imperfections... it is perfect... and we are perfect with all our flaws.... it always will be perfect and we will always always be perfect...because it is designed that way... so is perfect just as it is... 

I will carry this with me... 'it is perfect' until i have checked it against my reality... until i know with every part of my being... that this is true... join me and notice the perfection of it all...

Other posts on acceptance:-
Acceptance - woven on high
Acceptance - judgement 

2 comments:

  1. I forget this all the time :) And then it comes back to me. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my mantra at the moment... i look at everything and say... 'acceptance - it is unfolding perfectly' it is bringing me such peace :-)

    ReplyDelete